Search This Blog

Friday 14 October 2011

Where have you been?

I haven't been well, well that's my excuse for not posting.............lack of energy and enthusiasm would be more honest.

The turf flat season winding down, I have given up watching National Hunt too demanding of a horse for my sensitive nature, so I will be keeping a distant eye on the racing on the artificial tracks.

One that caught my attention at Kempton on Wednesday evening was KAYAAN. Off the course since July, he was given a very gentle re-introduction to the race-course. Steadied at the start, he was held up out the back and was just given a couple of gentle taps in the home strait. He looked as if the night wasn't the night.


He has no immediate entries and it is quite likely that he was being readied for a hurdling campaign, he did run in two during the summer, winning one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment